Just when you thought our world couldn’t get any dumber, a hotel in Colorado did something to totally redeem us all. Thrillist reports that Denver’s Curtis Hotel has unveiled a “Lloyd & Harry” weekend getaway for fans of the 1994 classic Dumb and Dumber, and yes, it includes a private jet to a little place called Aspen.
As for the package itself, it’s anything but dumb. You and a guest (or the two lucky idiots you buy it for) get to enjoy:
- Two nights in a Corner King Deluxe room at The Curtis
- Two tuxedos (orange and blue, of course) with matching top hats
- Two pairs of handmade Icelantic Nomad 95 Skis
- A private jet to and from Aspen
- SUV transportation to and from Aspen Mountain
- Two lift tickets to Aspen Mountain
- 12 pack of bottled beers from Aspen Beer Co. (to enjoy on the jet)
- $ 100 to spend at Denver’s The Corner Office
- 3-hour moped rental
- $ 200 to spend at the Oxford Club, Spa & Salon
- Late check-out on Sunday
Not a bad way to spend a weekend on the slopes. But it’s gonna cost you: The whole package comes out to $ 10,000—and unfortunately, I don’t think they take IOUs. That said, if you’ve got the money to spend, or a briefcase full of cash, it might be the best way to hit the slopes all year. Just don’t forget those extra gloves.